Antifreezing and Emergency Measures for Apple Orchard in Spring
Low temperature and late spring cold will do some harm to the body of all kinds of fruit trees, lead to disease of the tree body, and affect the growth and yield of fruit trees. At present, most fruit tree varieties have sprouted, pumped or flowered and fruited, and their roots have begun to move. At this time, freezing injury at low temperature will lead to freezing death of fruit buds, freeze-drying of new shoots and buds, loss of water in branches and vines, which will cause the death of the whole plant in serious cases, and bring great losses to the production of various fruit trees. It is particularly important to do a good job of orchard freeze prevention and post-disaster remediation.
Preventive Measures of Apple Orchard in Low Temperature Period
1. Smoke. When the temperature drops to 2 degrees before the frost occurs, the hay heap is ignited on the upper tuyere of the orchard under wet condition, which makes the smoke cover the whole orchard and prevent frost damage.
2. Irrigation. Because the specific heat capacity of water is large, it can regulate the change of temperature. With the increase of soil moisture content after irrigation, the air near the ground will not suddenly cool, so irrigation before frost can prevent or mitigate the harm of frost.
3. Spraying nutritional conditioner. This can not only increase the strength of trees, improve frost resistance, but also play a role in promoting pollination, flower conservation and fruit preservation.
4. Ignite against frost candles. Before the frost, buy a lot of against frost candles and place it between apple trees. We are a professional against spring frost candles supplier. If you don't know how to arrange against frost candles, please feel free to contact us.
The remedial measures of apples after freezing.
1. Stop thinning flowers and fruits. After the fruit is sat down, the fruit is reserved according to the situation of the victim, the fruit setting and the tree.
2. Strengthen water and fertilizer management. When the temperature is stable, water and fertilizer management should be strengthened and frozen branches should be cut off to promote the growth of fruit trees.
3. Spraying chemicals for disaster relief. Promote wound healing.
4. Disease control. After apple is frozen, it often induces various diseases, especially rotten diseases, which should be prevented and cured in time, and applied with fungicides.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!