Remedial measures after icing prevention and freezing damage of kiwifruit orchard
Kiwifruit is generally most susceptible to freezing damage in 1-2 years old grafted saplings. The initial results of Xuxiang and other varieties of kiwifruit saplings are more serious, and the seedlings and fruit-bearing orchards are less harmful. Most of the frozen parts were mainly kiwifruit main frostbite, mainly within 50 cm of the rhizome upwards. The frozen part showed longitudinal cortical cracking. The frozen part had sap exudation, the epidermis seemed to be intact, and the endothelial layer browned after scraping. Frostbite damage caused by frost damage, heavy weight will cause the tree to freeze to death, seriously affecting the benefits of kiwifruit.
Freezing damage prevention measures
1. Apply white antifreeze. Mainly apply to the trunk and branches. Whitening agent formula: 10 parts of water + 2 parts of quicklime + 1 part of stone sulphur mixture + 0.5 parts of salt + a small amount of animal and vegetable oil.
2. The roots of the soil, the main package is anti-freezing. Before the soil is frozen, all rhizome soils are protected from cold in the kiwifruit garden; for the saplings that have been put on the tree, the trunks can be wrapped with corn stalks, newspapers, protective bags, cotton cloth and other means to prevent freezing. Do not dry with poorly permeable materials, such as plastic bags.
3. Clean up the snow in time. After the snowfall, the tree volume snow is cleaned in time to avoid the buds being frozen; the vines can not be tied too early, and after the vines are tied flat, the buds are prone to freezing damage after the snow on the branches.
4. Timely winter irrigation. Watering in time before strong cooling can reduce the harm of freezing damage.
5. The agent spray. After the defoliation of the orchard and the pruning, the whole garden will spray the succulent brassinolide brown sugar organic silicon, which can effectively reduce the damage of freezing damage. For example, if the bark is frozen and cracked, the wound can be wrapped with a gas permeable material before the spring germination to prevent evaporation of water and infection of the bacteria to facilitate wound healing. In some fruit trees with severe freezing, the main cortex is severely cracked, and the cortex becomes brown and necrotic, so that the nutrients cannot be transmitted to the roots. It is necessary to bridge in time to ensure the water and nutrient supply in the upper and lower parts of the tree.
All in all, kiwifruit orchard antifreeze is the most important. If the antifreeze measures are completed, the output of the kiwi orchard will not decrease. Adding antifrost candles to your orchard is the most effective way to prevent freezing. We are factory specializing in the production of China vineyards antifrost candles. If you need to buy against frost candles in bulk, please feel free to contact us.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!